Angie🥇Interview classes!⭐️Cambridge and Oral English⭐️Confidence building - Goal setting!
🔥REACH YOUR POTENTIAL!
649English Sessions Completed
What to expect in Teacher Angie's class:
🐰 Custom curriculum for individual needs.
🐰Constant communication between the parents and the teacher, discussing progress and feedback.
🐰Engaging classes using a variety of teaching methods - STEM based learning, interactive games and confidence building!
🐰Understanding and welcoming environment for all levels!
🐰Diversity awareness and cultural acceptance for all. ❤️
💥💥 What your child will experience in my class! 💥
🦔 Build confidence with ease and guidance!
🦔 Lots of opportunities to talk!
🦔 Encouragement and rewards!
🦔 Fun games, educational videos and excellent learning techniques!
🦔 Unique custom study and lesson plan!
🦔 Stress free friendly enviroment!
❤Toddler classes aged 18 months to 3 years!
❤ Children classes aged 3 to 9!
❤ Pre-teen classes aged 9-13!
❤Teenage classes aged 13-19!
🎊🎊🎊🎊Course offered! 🎊🎊🎊🎊
🎈 Phonics and letter recognition!
- Recognizing letters and letter sounds!
- Blending, double and single sounds!
- Pronunciation and word formation!
- Rhyming and fluency!
🎊🎊🎊 Oral and Conversational confidence class! 🎊🎊🎊
- Speaking about many topics starting with the basics (Weather, animals, Festivals, School etc)
- Introducing your favorite items, stories and hobbies!
- Expanding on subjects and learning how to answer and ask questions!
- Confidence building and guidance throughout the class!
🎊🎊🎊 Story time ( Toddlers and young children) 🎊🎊🎊
Listen to fantastic, funny and engaging stories told by the teacher. Learn new vocabulary and answer a variety of fun questions!
** Please contact me further for additional videos and resources **
🎊🎊🎊 Grammar and overall English (Beginners to intermediate) 🎊🎊🎊
- Learn the key principles of English (Grammar, tenses, vocabulary, interpretation and pronunciation)
- Communication skills and confidence building!
- Reading comprehension and expansion!
- Listening, writing and Oral skills!
🎊🎊🎊 School interview class! 🎊🎊🎊
- Help prepare for the P1 school interview!
- IB school system and target schools!
- Mock interviews!
- Interview skills and feedback!
- Self introduction, Show and tell, Talent shows, Picture description and reading!
🎊🎊🎊 Adult classes - Available on request! 🎊🎊🎊
- Beginners - Advanced!
- Conversational - Casual and Professional!
- Curriculum vitae and interview preparation!
- Etiquette and everyday English!
🌼 Goal orientated classes!
🌼 Friendly and warm environment!
🌼 Plan tailored to your child's needs!
🌼 Primary & Secondary school interview preparation!
🌼 Curriculum Vitae's and Portfolio letters!
🌻A few facts about Teacher Angie:
- Born in Europe, completed secondary education in Ireland before moving to South Africa.
- Qualification in health and fitness, BLS (Paramedic) Management and Business.
- Burning passion for children's education.
View full introduction
Learn more about this lesson
More available time slots
The more lessons you choose, the greater the discount is, check it down below or in the shopping cart!