- Hi! 👋 My name is Sulia. I am multicultural and trilingual (half European 🇳🇱 & half South East Asian 🇧🇳) educated in Italy 🇮🇹.
- I have done my PhD 👩🎓 in Italy 🇮🇹 for three years and I have just graduated in April 2022 with a Doctor of Philosophy in Earth Sciences.
- I am currently a researcher working in a University in Switzerland.
- I teach Physics, Chemistry and Biology!
- In my free time I like running🏃♀, hiking🌄, traveling 🛫🏞🌅 and watching movies!
Me as a teacher:
- I am a friendly 😃 and an adventurous person ✈️.
- I started teaching Sciences to students 🗺📚 since 10 years especially in the university where I tutor.
📝 I teach Sciences for kids and also experience in higher education until university level.
👩🏫 Teaching since 2010. I can apply this experience from teaching in the university as I understand how to tackle teaching people with different English levels in Science, identifying their strengths and improving their weaknesses. I have MANY effective teaching plans that cover different aspects to improve your English language ability and in Science.
👩🎓 Tutor in University where I assist students in their work and also scientific writing skills.
👉 Sciences for CHILDREN and to students from middle school to university level.
👉 BEGINNER to ADVANCED in Sciences, building knowledge 📚 and ideas 📝.
👉 If you wish to pursue studies in Sciences 🌎, we can focus on the different aspects of this subject and MAINTAIN your ability to improve your skills within Science.
📢📢 LET US HAVE A TRIAL SESSION FIRST SO I CAN ASSESS YOUR LEVEL AND MAKE A LESSON PLAN SPECIFIC FOR YOU 📢📢
My lessons and teaching style:
👉 Lessons are CUSTOMISED to your INDIVIDUAL needs, to make classes effective for you! 💯
👉 Guiding you to understand the different Sciences and its beauty in all levels.
👉 Tackle and focus on areas that you are weak in, to IMPROVE your skills.
- Classes will follow the syllabi provided by the Exam Board.
- Students will be required to handwritten notes that are given through slides, through textbooks (for some diagrams), or verbally. All notes are prepared by the teacher and will be SPECIFIC to what the student needs.
- Towards exams, students will only focused on practice exams, verbal questioning and revision of notes when necessary.