• Hello everyone! Thank you for taking a look at my Profile :), My name is Manal :D, a Native Arabic Speaker from Palestine and I also speak English.
• I have a bachelor degree in Chemistry and Teaching Methods and a Diploma in Secretarial Work and Office Management.
• I am an Arabic and a highly qualified English Language teacher, with many years of classroom and Online experience.
• I love working online, meeting new people and experiencing new cultures, and at the same time still passionate about teaching Languages, and regularly teache students online.
• Speaking with people who want to improve their Language has always been one of my favorite things to do.
• I have been teaching for 2 years through Internet, I really love to do that, it has always been my passion.
• I have taught students of all ages and with very different needs and by different learning techniques to reach all of you and meet your expectations.
• My teaching style? Fun and interactive :D
I really like to teach Language that is relevant to YOU :D and what you want to achieve.
Yes, we will have fun during our lessons, but we will also focus on your goals.
Some examples include small talk, rapid conversation, listening skills, idioms, or even jokes.
• Why should you spend your money on me?
1. You are not just “another student” to me. As we work together to build your language competency, we will get to know each other more, making the lessons seem like they are about your life.
2. With me you would be suitable for very simple conversations like the ones likely to be had on holiday or when travelling in an English/Arabic speaking country.
3. It would also be suitable for meeting people coming from English/Arabic speaking countries and to be able to great them and have a basic conversation.
4. I use supplementary materials and resources.
5. Your body language and facial expressions are important indicators of whether or not you understand the material we are discussing.
• I am really looking forward to teach you soon :)
View full introduction