🌺 Dina | Speak with a native! 🥐 Certified teacher 🎓 A1-C2 ✨DELF/DALF
Speaking🗣 Travel, Business
🔥🔥 70 % OFF : NEW TEACHER PROMO 🔥🔥
🙋 Bonjour, je m'appelle Blandine !
✨ Passionate about teaching
🧐 Attentive to details
💪 Patient, encouraging, I'm here to help you improve your French!
😊 Fun classes, interactive, adapted to your level !
🌟 I have experience with online teaching!
👌 Pronounciation, conversation
Learn a language is being able to speak it!
🌟 French conversation
All my classes are in French, to train your ear to hearing French.
But don’t worry, I am bilingual in English if you need some assistance.
We can talk about anything you like !
Cuisine, music, travels, news, history, family, the weather, sports, environment, cinema, series, clothes, health, emotions, spirituality, animals, others…
🎬 Adjusting and tailoring my teaching methods to compliment the learning style and interests of each student
📚 Prepare for your exams (TCF, DELF, A1/C1)
All my lessons are adapted to the CERCL levels : A1 to C1.
• Improve your oral expression speaking with a native, dialogs, typical conversations
• Improve your oral comprehension with audio contents, movies, TV shows, songs
• Improve your written expression, I will give you tips to write an essay, a letter, an email
• Improve your written comprehension with authentic material (restaurant menus, spreadsheets, interviews, newspaper articles etc.)
👔 Business French 👔
I have a Master’s degree in Purchasing Management, and I worked as a procurement officer for about 7 years in different French companies!
Learn how to:
• Write your Resume (CV) and cover letter
• Prepare for a job interview, online or face to face
• Learn specific vocabulary (relevant to your business) and idiomatic expressions
• Improve your communication skills
• Learn how to negotiate in French
• Write emails, Talk on the phone (with suppliers, clients, managers)
• Cultural tips!
✈️ French to travel ✈️
• Functional language
• Real life situations roleplay 🎭
• 🗣 Dialogs, typical conversations (in a shop, in a restaurant, at the train station)
• Specific vocabulary (directions, numbers, food…)
• Travelling tips 😎
🔥 What you should expect from my classes
✨ Fun, challenging and motivating lessons!
✨ Varied and engaging activities
✨ I share with you my love of French language and culture ❤️
🔥 What you will find in my lessons
👋 A human and communicative approach
👋 Content adapted to your objectives
🔥 Rules of the class
⭕️You can modify or cancel your lesson max 12 hours before the lesson
⭕️ I can prepare additional and personalised activities for you to complete outside of class.
⭕️ Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions 😉
View full introduction
Learn more about this lesson
More available time slots
The more lessons you choose, the greater the discount is, check it down below or in the shopping cart!